Books and Articles
- Meron, "International Responsibility of States for Unauthorised Acts of their Officials," 33 BYbIL (1957) 85.
- Jiménez de Aréchaga in International Public Law Manual, Max Sorensen, Economic Culture Fund, Mexico City, 1985, p. 508.
- Jeremy McBride, "Access to Justice and Human Rights Treaties" (1998), 17 Civil Justice Quarterly 235.
- REDRESS, Torture Survivors' Perceptions of Reparation, June 2001.
- REDRESS et al., Draft Basic Principles And Guidelines On The Right To A Remedy And Reparation, July 2003.
- REDRESS, Reparation for Torture: A Survey of Law and Practice in 30 Selected Countries, May 2003.
- REDRESS: Reparation: A Sourcebook, March 2003.
- A. Randelzhofer and C. Tomuschat (eds.), State Responsibility and the Individual: Individual Reparation Claims in Instances of Grave Violations of Human Rights, The Hague, Martinus Nijhoff, March 1999.
- Dinah Shelton, Remedies in International Human Rights Law, Oxford University Press, February 2001.
- Craig Scott (ed.), Torture as Tort: Comparative Perspectives on the Development of Transnational Human Rights Litigation, Hart Publishing, Oxford, 2001.
- Ilara Bottigliero, Redress for Victims of Crimes under International Law, Leiden, Brill Academic Publishers, 2004.
- K. De Feyter, S. Parmentier, M. Bossuyt and P. Lemmens (editors), Out of the Ashes, Reparation for Victims of Gross and Systematic Human Rights Violations, Intersentia, Antwerpen-Oxford, 2005.
Back to Top